Nilona Tower is located in Healthcare City in Phase 2 of the Jaddaf area, Dubai. This 25-storey, 5-star hotel building comprises three basements, 352 hotel rooms and 128 luxury apartments. Dedicated temperature-controlled swimming pools and health clubs are provided for the hotel and apartments along with six restaurants, a ballroom, board rooms and meeting facilities.
Trans Gulf Electromechanical was awarded the complete project and has executed the following:
• Chillers and Chilled Water Pumps
• Air Handling Unit (AHU / FAHU) and Fan Coil Units
• DX Split Unit and Close Control Unit (CCU)
• Heat Exchanger (Potable Water)
• Fans (Centrifugal / Axial) and Smoke Curtain
• Chilled Water Pressurization Unit
• Automatic / Manual Chemical Dosing System
• Electrical & ELV Systems
• LV Panels and Control Panel for HVAC Equipment.
• Fire Alarm System and Security & Access Control System
• Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS)
• CCTV System
• Lighting Control System
• Aircraft Warning Light
• Earthing & Lightning Protection System
• Telephones & Structured Cables
• Drainage (Waste & Soil) System
• Rain Water System
• Hot & Cold Water Supply System
• FM 200
• LPG System (with LPG Tank and Gas Leakage Detection System)
• Carbon Monoxide Detection System for Kitchen
• Fire Fighting & Sprinkler Protection System.
The MEP services in this building include life & safety systems that are designed and installed to meet the highest quality and 5-star standards of the hotel operator Marriott International. There are nine transformers each with a capacity of 1500 KVA.