ABOUT THE BUILD
The project consists of the following main components:
- The main scope of the project is to provide an additional car park deck with two ramps above the existing west car park decks.
- Work will cover an approximate area of 67,000m2 comprising approximately 1,500 parking spaces.
- The existing car park towers, vertical transportation cores and courtyard pergolas have to be extended to match the existing structure.
- Reconfiguration of existing car parking levels to improve car park circulation.
- Additional welcome court and modification of existing welcome court.
Trans Gulf was awarded the complete MEP works and are executing the below mentioned scope:
- Demolition and alteration of existing service in welcome court
- Hot tapping of chilled water
- Refurbishment of existing AHU/FCU
- New AHU and FCUs for welcome court including ducting and accessories
- Air curtains for the welcome court
Electrical & ELV Systems
- Modification and relocation of electrical services in car park and welcome court
- Modification of existing LV panel
- New SMDBs and DBs
- Removal and replacement of lightning protection
- Sub main cabling and containment
- Lighting and lighting control system
- Fire alarm and PAVA
- Central battery system
- Integration of new ELV system to existing system
- Modification and relocation of rainwater system
- Modification and relocation of fire hose cabinets
- Modification of drainage (waste and soil) system on ground floor
- Cold water system (bib tap for car park)
- Fire hose cabinet for car park and sprinklers for welcome court