- Contract Value : AED 13 mllion
- Contract Duration : 14 months
- Client/ Owner : Al Naboodah Automobiles
- Consultant : National Engineering
Bureau / Energy Engineering Consultant
Al Sahel Contracting
- Main Contractor : Al Sahel Contracting
- Completion Date : 2012
Audi World, Audi’s largest showroom anywhere in the world, is spread over three floors, designed according to Audi corporate identity standards, and can display up to 57 new cars. This state-of-the-art facility, located on Dubai’s Sheikh Zayed Road, has a built-up area of 179,057 sq ft that includes a car showroom,, sales area, administrative offices and training area..
Trans Gulf Electro Mechanical LLC was awarded the complete project and has executed the following:.
• Chiller and Chilled Water Pumps.
• Air Handling Unit ( AHU / FAHU) and FCUs.
• Ventilation System including Carpark Ventilation.
• B M S
• Electrical & ELV System
• LV Panels & ELV system for all the equipment
• Power & Lighting System
• Fire Alarm System
• Central Battery System
• Structured Cabling System
• Earthing & Lighting Protection System
• Drainage (Water & Soil) System.
• Rain Water System
• Hot & Cold Water System
• Fire Fighting & Sprinkler System
• FM 200 System
The total cooling load of the showroom is 345 tons and the
total electrical load is 1.9 MW.