- Contract Value : AED 256 million
- Contract Duration : 36 months
- Client/ Owner : Abwab Real Estate
- Consultant : Arief Bintoak
- Main Contractor : Al Naboodah Contracting
- Completion Date : 2009
In a northern sector of Dubai, off the Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, is the Al Barari Development Phase 1. The main villa contract covers an area of 9.2million sq ft and consists of a four-stage construction of 305 luxury villas surrounded by lush vegetation. The villas come in four types and two different styles, traditional and contemporary, and are arranged in 30 clusters shaped in the form of a leaf.
Each villa consists of a basement, ground floor, first floor and second floor, with a private swimming pool in the ground floor garden and a chiller on the rooftop.
Trans Gulf has provided the following services:
• 40TR air-cooled Chiller with inbuilt pump for chilled water circulation located on rooftop.
• FAHU and Extracts Fans
• Chilled water is connected with AHU and FCU in different areas of the villa.
• Chillers are controlled with Home Automation system.
• Electrical & ELV System
• Main power connected from nearest Substation
• The power is distributed to different DB’s and then connected to outlets and light points.
• Telephone and Data Outlet Points are provided to each room..
• Containment provided for SMATV, CCTV, Home Automation, and Access Control.
• Each villa has two underground water tanks, for domestic and irrigation.
• Hot & Cold Water Supply System
• Separate LPG connected for individual villas for main kitchen and pantry.
Total Cooling load of the project is 10,000 TR and the total electrical load is 15,000kW