Trans Gulf Electromechanical LLC
Set up in 1972, Trans Gulf Electromechanical LLC supplies, installs tests, commissions and maintains the whole spectrum of electromechanical solutions. The company forms part of the Al Naboodah Construction Group.
Trans Gulf provides high quality work that includes air-conditioning and ventilation systems, electrical and low current systems, wet services including plumbing, drainage, firefighting systems, building management and automation systems, specialised lighting and sub-station works.
It is an ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) and OHSAS 18001 (Health and Safety Management System) certified company and the founding member of Emirates Green Building Council.
It has successfully partnered with numerous project management teams and construction companies completing more than 500 projects to date in the UAE, Qatar, Morocco and Sri Lanka. The company has more than 2,200 skilled artisans backed by 800 experienced and qualified staff, plus an automated duct production facility complete with an engineering team boasting distinctive expertise.
- Emirates NBD Office Building
- General Department of Forensic Science and Criminology
- Tawam Dialysis Centre
- Landmark Group Headquarters
- EKFC- Short Term Expansion
- Residential Villa (ASAN)
- Al Naboodah Office Building
- Al Khawaneej Heights - 40 Villas
- Audi Service Centre
- Nad Al Sheba Complex
- Nad Al Sheba Arena
- Majan District
- Ministry of Interior Headquarters at Wadi Al Sail
- Q-Tel Technical and Customer Service Building
- Sinyar Tower
- Msheireb Downtown Doha Land Phase 2
- Msheireb Downtown Doha Project-JK1 (Cultural Forum) Buildings
- New Doha Port NPP0032
- New Doha Port NPP0032 Design & Builds
- Upgrade of Staircase Pressurisation System at Diwan Annex and National Archive
- Hyatt Regency, Colombo